Saturday, September 02, 2006

I think I have narrowed down the costume choices for my little squishes. I think I will replicate the Greek Gods as depicted in the 1981 show "Clash Of The Titans".

http://www.platypuscomix.net/videos/clashtitans.html

I think Jake would make a good Zeus but maybe I will be more creative, Which one is the redhead is that Athena? I will do a bit more research. I should actually just ask my cousin Erin she made us watch that movie at every slumber party I can remember.

3 comments:

Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all........

marybeth said...

Hey Maggie;
I like the idea of greek gods.
Here is a bit of info for u.
Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter was killed by a stingray.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060904/ap_on_en_tv/obit_irwin

goodbingo said...

i love the idea of madusa! ya know jake could be madusa's slayer. can't remember his name (zeus' son, the guy who slayed madusa and the cracken!) the only thing he needs is a toga and a sword. i think the idea is great! well of course i would think it was fabulous i watched the movie about a thousand times)
Maybe little kevin could be a space ball this year. we could do an "old favorite movie theme" LOL