Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I have been on hiatus. Due to the obvious time constraints of full time job and full time twin toddlers I find myself short on precious minutes. If I were a true Capricorn my organization skills would alone pull an extra hour out of the waking day. But alas, my leg is presently propped up on a huge tub containing every important document from the last two years just waiting to be properly filed or shredded. So much for the stars saving me from my clutter ........................

I am still up in the air over the twins Halloween costumes. I thought little girl would make a fabulous Lizzie Borden but it may not translate well on a two year old. Then I go back to the Greek Gods' only because that would give me excuse to dress as Medusa I have always wanted to be Medusa although a head of moving snakes might be difficult to recreate. Little boy still has a head of curly blonde locks and I'm afraid that they are darkening so I want to showcase them. So that left my Lucille ball idea high and dry. Ricky is far from a blond.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz8b-GG4kU&mode=related&search=
HMMM I don't know why this is so difficult when half of the US will be dressed as a pirate or Harry Potter.

Little ones from Halloween two, three to follow.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, my husband says for the little guy "Redneck, camo., Budweiser t-shirt, john deere cap, covered with dirt (or cow shit. Little girl Daisy Duke with cut off shorts and a belly-showing shirt (minus the cleavage)." Here that isn't a Halloween costume, it's a school uniform.

Maggie said...

Loved the pics of your little squish. The first one he looks just like dad but the second picture is all you!!! Don't know where I would find Cow shit in the city but probably could scrape up some pigeon poop.

Anonymous said...

We're doing cookie monster this year....it's all he talks about. I do like the Medusa look for you...

Anonymous said...

How about thing one and thing two.
thanks for the pics.

Maggie said...

Thanks Pam but to avoid outlashing from Peta I was going for the kinda snakes that aren't so alive. marybeth the twins were thing one and two last year I am digging up the pics to post. Good idea though.

Anonymous said...

How about something lide dennis the menance and margaret. They hay the hair right.

Maggie said...

wow that is a good suggestion who said that ?

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mag I forgot to put my name in.

Anonymous said...

Ok I don't know why but it does not want to print my name. Its marybeth, I will try again.