Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Those were the days.

The old pictures I have begun putting together seem so elegant. Maybe because they only took photos at certain orchestrated sittings or maybe it was just the time. Let me walk you through this slew of shots some scanned in so they are far from perfect quality but you can see enough to get the magic.

I have some pics of the bro's that i will not publish out of respect but I could so remember that boys.

My grandmother with her first of eight my Mom and her big sister. Mom is on Grand moms left.

My grandfather on the right with a twinkle in his eye.







Mom with her first My big brother and me on the way.

Below me big bro and little bro and little cous in big bros hand.

To the left is Christmas, same gang new cousin added.

Below is Mom at an early age
Me with little bro




Mom going to some dance.

Mom and Dad on a date? Maybe already hitched either way that little girl is my Aunt and soon to be grandmother.





Can't wait to get my hands on dads side of the family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow amazing how much you all look alike. Must have strong genes. Love the old snapshots keep it up.
Me

Anonymous said...

Wow mag they are some old pic love the one of my dad.
thanks mag

Kate G said...

I do love the old pictures. If I could go back to any second in time, any place; I would go back to the sailor's kiss in time square. You know; with the girl & the dip!!! that gives me chills. It seems like the times we live in are just not as cool as then but I guess I have that 'grass is always greener' syndrome.

LauraHinNJ said...

Thanks for sharing these old pics! I love to imagine the stories behind the ones of family members I never met.