Wednesday, June 13, 2007

But they are not dangerous they are just toys


We are having a melt down at our house as I gather up the wooden engines collected over the last two years. My poor boy is begging me not to get rid of his Thomas' (no mention that the kid has about 100 electric and metal ones). These are the saddest tears ever. If your son is a Thomas fanatic like my little guy check the list of the wooden engines from china recalled for
Lead Paint!!!


Check out The list for the recalled engines and pieces.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just heard of the lead paint and I thought of your son. I feel for the little guy.

Maggie said...

Actually good news. I brought in the offending engines to have them tested by my co-worker. He zapped them with the XRF machine and they were under .03. Unless he were to consume quite a few of these my particular ones are relatively safe. He said that some green Crayola crayons had much higher than our trains. So B gets them back. This is not to discount the recall however as others may have much higher and dangerous levels.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear it.

Kate G said...

ooohhhh a couple of rough nights I presume. good to here all of thomas collection is back & accounted for. thanx for feeding fat daddy. (like he needs it) but the expression of concern for his well-being is appreciated. Enjoy your summer & keep up with the blog. you are exceptionally funny!

Kate G said...

here = hear