Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Little 5 Year Old Boy Voted Out of Kindergarden

This makes my blood boil. I am posting this from my phone so hopefully it goes through correctly. I have contacted the administrator from the school board but surprisingly enough she has failed to respond. Please see the email below and the contact email for the school if you feel the need to see this teacher get voted out of a job.


From :
maggie
Sent :
Friday, May 30, 2008 10:48 AM
To :
webmastr@stlucie.k12.us

I have always been somewhat disenchanted with the school system but this is
revolting to allow a group of five year olds vote to remove a child with
disabilities from their class. Have we digressed into, The Lord of the
Flies,mentality? This teacher should be removed promptly. Heaven forbid she
ever love a child with a disability and be forced to feel the wrath of being
ostrasized. What I want to know is why this so called problem child wasn't
getting the help he needed? It is the law is it not? I will be posting this
story on my blog so if there is a more pertanent contact that would be
appreciated.
Maggie
Mother of a child who very well could have been that boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Maggie,I also feel this teacher went to far.