Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This Woman should be arrested for Child Neglect

I don't know what makes me angrier, the fact that she hasn't worked since producing offspring or that she accepts federal aid for her children and doesn't pay rent or childcare to her poor mother. Wouldn't we all like a big happy family but some were forced to stop at the bare minimum when we were confronted with the bleak realization of bills. It infuriates me when people expect to be taken care of. Should I even consider how expensive in Vitro fertilization is and with federal funding so short should siblings welfare not be taken into consideration. Should Dr's who perform this type of procedure not consider the mental stability of a mother and the implications such an procedure will have on everyone involved? Quite frankly I think its child neglect plain and simple. Sorry this story makes me wanna scream.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, someone needs to go in and save these children from their mother. She has no idea of what she has done. She will have no time to spend with any of these children because she will be doing laundry, bottles, and diapers all day long. I am a single mother of two and I always regreted the fact that I did not have the time I wanted with my two.
I don't have the answer but something needs to be done.

Momma Mohawk said...

Karma..I just have to believe she is writing her next life with her abuse of the sysem.