Monday, September 11, 2006

So to start, a new baby squish born this morning to Kevin and Anna. She is of the female variety and looks pink,pudgy and perfect. kudos

A special note regarding Second Life and the huge security breach. I myself didn't give any real info but if you did I would read into this. I thought it was a great idea in concept but like all else that couples humans and cyberspace it turned ugly real fast. Before I even learned how to change my clothes I had some creep being excessively inappropriate, its bad enough to be offended in real life but in cyberspace ?!whatever freaks!!! I told him I was an undercover for the company then logged off forever.............Anonymity is dangerous.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14783327/

Some interesting nuggets from the indoor air world.

Sacramento Bee
FDA set to audit popcorn safety; Flavoring tied to worker

illness might harm lungs of consumers opening microwaved packets
http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/20868.html

Arizona Daily Star
Mold may make asthma worse, EPA and CDC say
http://www.azstarnet.com/dailystar/metro/146014.php
9/7/06


NOW THE BONES!!!

POOR SEXUAL OFFENDER DOES NOT WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW HE MOLESTED HIS SISTER FROM SECOND GRADE ON, THE COLUMN CALLS HIM JOHN DOE BUT I WILL DIG UP HIS NAME AND POST IT EVERYWHERE AND EVERY CHANCE I GET. WHY DO WE CARE ABOUT THE FEELING OF SEXUAL PREDATORS OR SEXUAL OFFENDERS?? LET ME REWORD THAT WHY DOES SOMEONE CARE, CAUSE I DON'T. Polar Bear bait, raise some money.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/10/AR2006091001044_pf.html
IF YOUR A BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL OR DON'T AGREE WITH ME THEN YOU CAN'T BE MY FRIEND. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF TREADING SOFTLY ON SICKOS RIGHTS WHILE OUR CHILDREN HAVE TO BE PRACTICALLY IMPRISONED TO KEEP THEM SAFE. BACK ASS WORDS.


Ok lets leave that sickness bleck, (whole body shake)

This weekend was so beautiful we made it to the beach both Saturday and Sunday. Seems we were body surfing when the earthquake shook the gulf of Mexico.

http://sptimes.com/2006/09/11/Tampabay/Hurricanes__sure__but.shtml

We didn't notice and the twins had such a blast riding the waves if it weren't for the dangerous rays of the sun i would have stayed all afternoon. At this point I would have added a couple photos of moms ever impressive collection of exoskelotons but for some reason i can't post photos.

I have a few more ideas for halloween. I was thinking of Country Mouse and City Mouse. Unfortunately when I bounced the idea off some freinds/coworkers it wasn't as widely a known story as i would have thought. Feedback?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband says Cheech and Chong....

Maggie said...

I can tell your husband is from Tampa Bay

Anonymous said...

Up in smoke was a great movie but not a good choice for Halloween.May i suggest a more appropriate pair.Mickey and Minnie mouse.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that there was a earthquake in the gulf this weekend.
Thanks for the pics. Glad to hear about K&A baby. I hope to see them this weekend. I hope you figure out what to do for holloween.
At the moment I can't think of any other ideas for the twins.