Monday, May 28, 2007

A is for Art

A has been at it with the marker again. When my budding artist is not drawing on the walls or her twin brother, (that picture will follow) she races through scrap paper jotting down image after image. In the course of trying to prepare dinner the kid will have a stack of sketches 30 sheets high. I know I am bias but I am always impressed with her attention to detail. Some of the animals were a bit hard to distinguish and I admit at first I mistook the insect for a cow but she quickly pointed out that cows do not have six legs but insects do!! AHH to be schooled by a three year old it is a truly humbling experienced. I have scanned a few in for our viewing audience. Signed copies are available. Oh and the last photo was done by a friend of mine.












My son looked at me today, scrunched his face up and said, "I don't like being born!", I was stunned and taken aback and when i asked him why he said, "cause now I have to die."
Ten years ago it was, "The Lion King", that taught the majority of preschoolers about death now it is, "Charlotte's Web". I guess E.B White is the lesser of the two evils.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie; I copied off A’s artwork to show grandpop and grandmom.
I think it will put a smile on their faces.

Maggie said...

Great idea Marybeth thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

your welcome Mag
A's artwork was a hit.

Anonymous said...

What a budding artist you have there kid.

Anonymous said...

god is preditory on children::::

So many runaway children, 15 year old girls who landed on the streets of Hollywood and elsewhere, ended up prostituting themselves.
This is a topic that nicely illustrates how god is preditory on children, for not only did they popularize the notion of casual sex back in the 60s they instructed Artificial Intelligence to desensitized young women. Now we have people prostituting themselves through college and even choosing to turn tricks in high school.
I suspect it ocurrs far more frequently then they will admit:::I suggest parents inquire about the status of their female children.
Sadly, far too often these parents too are corrupted, and they think their daughters are earning by corrupting these young men.
god is preditory on children.


Star Wars 1970s
Star Wars 1990s.
Halloween
Christmas
Easter
Candy
Sugary breakfast cereals
Soda
Free sex 1960s, which continued until the intentional AIDS scare.
Preditory cartoons.
Esctacy

George Lucas's legacy is preditory on male children (grafitti).
Actually Lucas is an outstanding candidate to own a professional baseball team because of this. It's no secret that baseball is wicked, but because of the pedistal the gods placed him on with the Star Wars movies they wanted his public perception to remain pure, likely too keep him available for use in the future.

I wasn't going anyways because they they were going to use me for this special project but many many others would have gotten out by 1980.
That was the goal of Star Wars.
And they're all brain-less clones, shells.
Clone hosts.
They're all god, preying on the disfavored children.