Thursday, April 03, 2008

The green

This is Pixie and Popeye Potato donned in some festive green. The Leprechauns snuck in at night and turned everything green. They had so much green be it naturally or food coloring enhance that things later came out very green........ Yes that is right these two were so excited that the leprechauns actually turned that green too that I didn't have the heart to explain the science behind the shamrock stool:)


As I already, "went there", I must continue with this lovely work from Popeye. Yes I know it is such a lovely scene. I thought like you that it was a ship sailing with a sun hiding behind a cloud........I was quite impressed. I was also quickly corrected this pencil on paper is entitle,
Pee Pee in the potty. By the way that is still a boat but it is sailing in the Commode with Popey's pee.
For those weak stomachs out their this topic will not be revisited any time soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so what is it that looks like the cloud hiding sun if the ship is sailing in the toilet?